Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!

My friend Ginny pointed out to me that it has been awhile since my last blog post. She drew my name in our Secret Santa exchange at work and made me the most thoughtful coffee mug with some of my hiking photos and the name of my blog printed on it. I was so touched. She said she was inspired and hoped that seeing the mug would inspire me to write again. It did. This one is for you Ginny! :)


The main reason I haven't blogged in awhile is that I haven't been doing much hiking lately. However, that is going to change very soon as my family and friends have provided me with a lot of great hiking gear this holiday season: a headlamp, Merino wool socks, waterproof gloves, snow pants, and my first pair of snowshoes.  I am so excited to go snowshoeing! Jim got a pair too so we are planning to have many adventures together this winter. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! :)



So my next blog post (which should be soon) will be about my first snowshoe experience! Can't wait to tell you all about it!

Merry Christmas everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment