Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Finding My Place

A year ago today my husband Jim and I arrived in Colorado after an epic cross country road trip from Florida. We felt like little hippies as we basically sold most of our belongings, packed up what we needed, and headed west. As Jim put it "we were just two unemployed love birds on our way to Colorado." It was both scary and exciting! We came here for a healthier and happier lifestyle and that is exactly what we got. I have always loved the outdoors and this is the perfect state to live in for anyone who does! There is so much beauty here. Today I spent the afternoon reminiscing about our first year in Colorado and looking at our photos from some of our amazing hikes and adventures. I realized that I finally found "my place." I decided that since springtime is approaching, which means lots of outdoor time for me, I would like to blog about my hiking experiences and the things I love in life that make me feel relaxed and stress-free! Peace. Love. Hike.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment