Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Valentine's Day- I love it! My awesome little sister was born on February 14th. It has always been a fun day for me! Do you remember decorating a shoebox and exchanging Valentine's in school? I miss that! :) Now I enjoy Valentine's Day with my sweet husband who likes to make me delicious dinners and spoil me with chocolate and wine....not bad either! :)

Last year I spent February 14th at a car dealership....not really by choice. Our Jeep Cherokee did not survive the road trip from Florida to Colorado. I had to have a car and we decided we had enough car problems to last a lifetime, so a new, reliable one would be best. My alien green Kia Soul was the perfect choice! I call her Kermie....after the frog. :)


February 14, 2012 at the Kia Dealership

I love this little car! It is cute, fun to drive, and has AWESOME gas mileage! Gas prices are ridiculously high these days...if it wasn't for this car we may not have been able to afford to travel around as much as we did this past year! Kermie has been all over Colorado taking us on many of our hiking adventures in the mountains! I am extremely grateful for that!
So Happy Birthday to Kermie- thank you for the past year of adventures and I hope to have many more with you!

I hope everyone had a sweet Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment